Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grateful

Sooo... you know when you start feeling overwhelmed.. my mind has been buzzing a million miles a minute the past few weeks. Lots going on.
Wedding to plan... weddings to attend... duties to fullfill... I dont want to dissapoint anyone... and then that icky feeling when sometimes others dissapoint me. Huge decisions to make. Checking account balance. Car needs inspecting. Friends need loving. Application needs to be written. buzz....buzzz. buzzzzzz
Eeekkss... see what I mean... its never ending.

Well I am going to take the next few minutes to mention what I am praising God for.... all of the things in which I do not deserve...

*My family. Man oh man i love my family. My moms giving heart gets me every time. She will go without to give all she can.. I hope that trait has passed on to me. My dad... his sense of humor in the oddest situations... he just got a tooth pulled and looks like he has a sock stuffed in his left cheek...i know it hurts for him to talk, but he took the time to call me yesterday to say how grateful he was for his father's day suprises... I just love that. And when he does Elvis impressions... i cant help it i just crack up.

*My Matty. His patience with me is never-ending. His love for me in overwhelming, especially when I am doing all that I can to be unlovable. He is quite a catch. I cannot wait to be Mrs. Canfield. hehe. Tickled. My heart.

*Good Girlfriends. I went and saw Sex & The City with my dear friend JB. I sobbed. A few times. I think because a true girlfriend is hard to find. There is something about being in your twenty's....amazing new freinds surface, and some freindships burn out. Maybe its because we change so much in our 20's.... some of us embrace change and growth and some flee it. I am thankful for my selfless friends who have embraced my change. The ones that know my heart so well that they can sense what I am going to say before I even open my mouth. i love you ladies. You are such a huge part of who I am.

No comments: