I woke up this morning late... walked out the door and there at my feet was the sweetest little card that said Ms. Lauren Tate...
I thought an angel must have left this for me!
I opened the sweet little package to see that not only did I have a starbucks gift card (pumpkin spice lattes can make me smile no matter what) but a sweet little note from an amazing woman in my life and encouraging scriptures to get me through today.
So I thought I would share some of that goodness:
No test of temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; He will never let you be pushed past your limit; He will always be there to help you through it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
Hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait patiently. -Romans 8: 24-25
I ask Him to strengthen you by His Spirit, not a brute strength but a glorious inner strength that Christ will live in you as you open the door and invite him in. And I ask him that with both feet planted firmly on love, you will be able to take in with Christians the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love. Reach out and experience the breadth. Test its lengths. Plumb the depths. Rise to the heights. Live full lives, full in the fullness of God.
So yes, I did get a gift from a little angel this morning. Right on my doorstep. I do not deserve such love. But man, I could over flow with gratefulness...
Goodness Lord, you have humbled me with the way you are speaking through the people in my life, and I am so crazy grateful. Its beyond comprehension, how good You are to me.
Sometimes when you are walking aimlessly through a fog, through the cloudiness, is a light that guides us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment